Wednesday, April 15, 2009

First Things First

I know we've been missing lately, blame it on technology with my wonky computer. All is well now, since I have new little mean machine, although I still don't have all my stuff on it.

First things first. We have news!!!!!

Some time ago, I really can't remember when (you really shouldn't expect such things from me) I submitted some funnies for a possible book. Way back in March I received an e-mail stating that "the book" was done and ready for sell. I kind of passed over that e-mail but the next morning went back to get a closer look. Not only was it the book with one of hilarious stories, but Max was on the cover!!!! I have to say I was shocked and surprised!!!! So first things being first, this book needs to be ordered. Here is the link to I Don't Believe My Ears All proceeds from the book go to the Deaf Research Foundation so you might consider ordering one for all your friends too.

O.k. now that the book is out of the way, I want to say that Max is doing fine. New ear is still not caught up with old ear but we're working on it. We are having a little blip in the road, but I'll try to post more about that later when I can wrap my brain around it a little better. One thing that is bothersome and perplexing though, is why he has to put holes in the knees of every single pair of jeans. Can you hear me?

No comments: